#080 The one reason that prevents people from living the life of their dreamsSep 11, 2023
by Dr Ruth Allan | Released Mon 11 Sep 23
Dave Bradley joins Dr Ruth Allan on Episode 080 of her show 'Brain Health: Unchaining Your Pain.' Dave Bradley is an ex Manchester United player of four years and a Redox Lifestyle Entrepreneur. He's a husband, Dad, friend and Entrepreneur and changes lives for a living either financially, health-wise, or both
His gift to the world is a breakthrough technology in Health and Wellness, Anti Aging, Athletic Performance and Recovery - acknowledging that with every breakthrough comes massive opportunity
In this episode Dave discusses his journey from being a football player at Manchester United to becoming a successful network marketing entrepreneur, able to live the life of his dreams. He discusses the importance of mindset in achieving the life of your dreams and the importance of focus. He reveals the secrets that keep his brain functioning despite the risks he endured as a footballer, as well as what made him the entrepreneurial success he is today
He also shares his story about how he was able to recover from injuries from sport and his own autonomic encoding, through appropriate therapeutic intervention and the use of ASEA's redox signalling technology
Finally he talks about his drive to get ahead of the game and his focus on preventative health to achieve an optimal health span and lifespan for his brain and body. I loved this episode as Dave just tells it how it is.
Be sure to rate and review this episode on any podcasting platform. Share your view - tell us what you enjoyed or loved about the show here or leave a podcast review on Apple Podcasts by visiting the link below!
Listen to Episode 080 on Apple Podcasts from 11 Sep 23
Disclaimer: The content in the podcast and on this webpage is not intended to constitute, or be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Connect with Dave Bradley
Connect with Dr Ruth Allan
- Arrange a consultation
- Learn about the Wellbeing Warrior Academy and how we can support you, your family and your organisation in taking charge of, and optimising your brain and whole body health to live a healthier, happier life
Related episodes, books, topics and events
- ASEA Redox Signalling Technology: learn more | buy*
- Episode 075 'How to amplify your redox signalling pathways in your body and mind' with Jamie Thomson
- Amen Clinics NFL study on traumatic brain injury
Discussed in this podcast
- 01.47 - What Dave is passionate about: his wife and being a full time dad and sharing the gift of redox technology to the world
- 05.00 - Focusing on what you're passionate about. Dave's 6.5 decades worth of experience
- 06.15 - The importance of personal development and professional growth
- 09.05 - What happened when Dave sat down with Craig from Australia, who already had the lifestyle Dave wanted
- 10.41 - Dave's footballing story that led him to New Zealand
- 11.45 - Craig's question to Dave: and what he found out...
- 13.50 - What football taught him and how he found the lifestyle living his dream: where failure wasn't an option
- 16.40 - What optimal brain health means for Dave in the context of his life's journey: positive mental attitude, understanding the impact of headers on brain health and how people in Dave's industry are dying from head trauma
- 21.50 - The Amen Clinics NFL study on traumatic brain injuries
- 22.13 - Would you ask your child to bang their head against the wall 100 times a day as they do in football? The clue's in the name football - use your feet!
- 23.12 - Gordon McQueen's death and Dave's Manchester United story: and his number one reason why people fail in life - broken focus
- 27.00 - Dave's advice on how to maintain positive mental attitude: make your dream bigger than your fear
- 29.40 - Dave's analogy of photography: maintaining appropriate focus on your dream
- 30.43 - The Five Pillars of brain health questions with Dave: starting with feelings
- 31.23 - Being introduced to ASEA redox signalling technology by Mal Sword: do people move product or does product move people?
- 34.00 - Dave's chat with his two girls
- 38.20 - Dave's story with ASEA redox signalling technology: getting ahead of the game and being in prevention mode
- 41.38 - How you can't eat your way to health - the peace of mind that Dave needs to be healthy for a long time
- 44.00 - The blueberry dilemma and eating nutrient rich, not pesticide rich food
- 45.00 - The key aspect of redox signalling technology: it's native to the body, our body makes redox signalling molecules
- 46.40 - Ruth's introduction to redox signalling technology: how we are missing an enormous opportunity in optimising our health
- 48.00 - Fix the cell, fix the problem: using redox cell signalling supplement
- 49.13 - Dave's story about his mother with diabetes: due to organ failure
- 50.30 - Supporting the communication network in people struggling with their health
- 51.18 - Dave's story and how redox signalling technology impacted him: from his diagnosis with facet's syndrome, to fixing his back by neurological rewiring, and without surgery, achieving his goal of looking long and lean and running a marathon, combined with redox signalling molecules
- 1.02.00 - Reflecting back to his training with his coach Craig to move himself forward in life
- 1.03.00 - Dave's one piece of advice for those sceptical around redox signalling technology: negative folk - not open minded enough to make progress. Google is not research, it's just someone's opinion; don't get in your own way of helping yourself; Oprah Winfrey's story...
- 1.06.33 - Dave's Uncle's story: focusing on prevention from 40 years old
- 1.07.50 - Dave's wort story
- 1.08.22 - What inspired Dr Ruth Allan to try ASEA redox signalling technology.
Please note this show is for educational purposes only. If you need professional support to optimise your brain and whole body health, please contact us directly or speak to a healthcare professional you can trust.
DISCLAIMER: Please always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard on the podcast or on my website.
Disclosure: All items marked with a * are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. Dr Ruth Allan takes part in several affiliate programs, designed to provide a way for her to earn fees by linking to other company websites. You are not charged any extra by using these links.