www.ruthmaryallan.com, www.htconsultants.com and www.wellbeingwednesday.org, among others, is the Site operated by HT Consultants Ltd (the "Company"). We are registered in England and Wales under Company number 3482592. Our registered office is Unit 3 The Business Centre, Greys Green Farm, Rotherfield Greys, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 4QG, UK. Our email address is [email protected] or [email protected].
1. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to registered users.
5. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulations.
2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
3. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
4. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
5. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
6. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs of similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
7. No Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way unless written permission is expressly granted by the Company. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
1. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
The Site is updated on a regular basis. If the need arises, access to the Site may be suspended or the Site may be closed indefinitely. Any material on the Site may be out of date at any given time. We are under no obligation to update such material.
1. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
2. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to us, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
1. We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorised access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorised third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
1. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to the Site, to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the Content Standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution complies with the Content Standards and indemnify the Company for any breach of that warranty.
2. Any material that you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-propriety. The Company reserves the right to use, copy, distribute to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also reserve the right to disclose your identify to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or rights to their privacy.
3. We will not be responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Site.
4. We reserve the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site, if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the Content Standards set out below.
1. The Content Standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site (contributions), as well as any interactive services associated with it.
2. You must comply with the Content standards, which apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
3. Contributions must be:
3.1 Accurate (where they state the facts)
3.2 Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
3.3 Comply with the applicable law in England and Wales and in any country from which they are posted.
4. Contributions must not:
4.1 Be unlawful or promote illegal activity
4.2 Be offensive, hateful or inflammatory
4.3 Be threatening, abusive or invade another person's privacy, such as contractual duty or a duty of confidence
4.4 Be libellous
4.5 Be defamatory of any person
4.6 Be pornographic or promote sexually explicit material
4.7 Promote violence
4.8 Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
4.9 Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy another person
4.10 Be used to impersonate any person or be seen to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person in any way
4.11 Be obscene or otherwise objectionable
4.12 Violate any party’s intellectual property, including copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
1. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
3. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
1. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: 24 May 2018.
Stay connected to find out about upcoming events, new courses, blogs and subscriber discounts by signing up to my newsletter!