How to ignite your ROCKET FUEL to become unstoppable and live the life of your dreamsDec 19, 2022
by Dr Ruth Allan | 19 December 2022
Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco is the Co-Founder of the innovative tech platform 'blooprinted,' the powerhouse behind the "What Are You Made Of?" podcast, and the best-selling author of 'ROCKET FUEL: Convert Setbacks. Become Unstoppable'
He is a performance coach, author, dynamic public speaker, tech visionary and thought leader. He has been featured by Yahoo! Finance as one of the Top Business Leaders to Follow in 2020 and is on a mission to build unstoppable people
He is consumed with the passion to help people break free from the confines of complacency and propel them to untapped levels of success
In this episode Mike discusses how people can become unstoppable to live the life of their dreams. He shares his story, from when he realised his brain wasn't protected, to how he discovered his own rocket fuel that propelled him into the powerhouse he is today
He discusses what is keeping people from success - what's holding them back from becoming unstoppable and achieving what they want, as well as the importance of perception and perspective
I loved this conversation - some really brilliant insights in the context of developing your mindset and it really made me reflect and laugh out loud. Make sure you grab your notebook and pen to take notes!
"If you're tired of being mediocre and average, it's time to step out"
"When you know, you know"
"Decisions are where your life is shaped"
"People that win in life are the ones that are most persistent"
"Instead of adjusting to the environment, the environment adjusts to me"
Please like and share this blog to help those who you know need some rocket fuel to get out of orbit and become unstoppable in their lives
If you have been affected by any of the topics discussed in this episode please connect with us so we can find the appropriate support for you. Be sure to rate and review this episode on any podcasting platform. Share your view - tell us what you enjoyed or loved about the show here or leave a podcast review on Apple Podcasts by visiting the link below!
Listen to Episode 060 with Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco on Apple Podcasts
Disclaimer: The content in the podcast and on this webpage is not intended to constitute, or be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Connect with Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco
Connect with Dr Ruth Allan
- Connect here to learn more about programs to win back energy and time doing what you love by unchaining your pain from a past trauma, unlocking the secrets to greater mental clarity and unleashing your full potential through boosting your brain power and performance
- Visit the Wellbeing Warrior Academy to learn how we can support you, your family and your organisation in taking charge of and optimising your brain and whole body health
- Access all Episodes of the show 'Brain Health - Unchaining Your Pain'
Related episodes, books, topics and events
- Book - 'ROCKET FUEL: Convert Setbacks. Become Unstoppable' by Mike Ciorrocco
- Episode 142 Win-Win Effect with Chris Ross "What Are You Made Of with MIKE CIORROCCO", released on 26 Sep 22
- "What Are You Made Of?" podcast
- Jesse Itzler - what about tomorrow?...
- Grant Cardone and 10X Growth Con
Discussed in this podcast
- 05.49 - Optimal brain health for Mike C-Roc: keeping it in great shape and caring for it
- 07.40 - Mike's story from when he realised his brain wasn't protected
- 18.00 - Discipline: knowing what to do and doing it, like the person that would be successful in doing it
- 22.33 - What matters in the context of feelings
- 23.30 - Mike C-Roc's pivotal moment in college
- 24.24 - The impact of focus and ethics
- 28.45 - Persistence
- 30.05 - "Self determinism is the way to happiness. Self determinism is the way to freedom"
- 32.00 - The value of $100 bills - generating your rocket fuel
- 35.58 - Perception and perspective: looking in the mirror
- 40.00 - Fun FACTS with Mike C-Roc, inc talking at Grant Cardone's 10X GrowthCon
- 50.39 - Mike's definition of 'Unstoppable'
- 51.50 - The biggest blockers for people to step into that 'unstoppable' space
- 55.35 - One piece of advice for becoming unstoppable: clarity, commitment and consistency
Please note this show is for educational purposes only. If you need professional support to optimise your brain and whole body health, please contact us directly or speak to your healthcare professional.
DISCLAIMER: Please always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard on the podcast or on my website.