The Four Ps - Profit, People, Planet and Purpose with Michele RisaNov 07, 2022
by Dr Ruth Allan | 07 November 2022
Michele Risa joins Dr Ruth Allan on the 54th Episode of 'Brain Health: Unchaining Your Pain' and 14th Episode in series 3. She is CEO and Founder of Collaborative Solutions, Inc. working with executive leaders to shift from 1 P- Profit to 4 Ps- Profit, People, Planet and Purpose, creating sustainable, evolutionary change
A world-wide executive speaker, Michele has presented at the World Economic Forum, Viacom, Forbes, Barclays, and TEDx in Manhattan including a 6-month program at the New York Stock Exchange
She is an award-winning co-author of “Conscious Entrepreneurs: A Radical New Approach to Purpose, Passion & Profit” and a TV producer since 1998 bringing positivity to an otherwise negative news environment. She also conducted meditation at the United Nations and advocates for peace
Michele talks about how we can learn to love ourselves more, the importance of how our inner state affects our outer response to situations that arise. We discuss the importance of falling in love with ourselves and evaluating what's working for you and what's not
Michele reminds us of the importance of slowing down and discusses how you can have more meaningful conversations by making key shifts in yourself. On receiving a prescription of death Michele learned to reevaluate life - to live a magnificent one, which included the importance of taking 'mental showers' to clear your mind and connect with your heart
Finally Michele discusses how you can make that mindset shift from 1 P - Profit to the four P's - People, Planet and Purpose
If you have been affected by any of the topics discussed in this episode please connect with us so we can find the appropriate support for you.
Share your view - tell us what you enjoyed or loved about the show here!
Listen to Episode 054 with Michele Risa on Apple Podcasts
Disclaimer: The content in the podcast and on this webpage is not intended to constitute, or be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Connect with Michele Risa
Connect with Dr Ruth
- For more information about how you can achieve optimal brain health and the programs Dr Ruth has to support you with unchaining, unlocking and unleashing your full potential, connect here
- Learn more about the Wellbeing Warrior Academy for you, your family and your organisation
- Access all Episodes of the show 'Brain Health - Unchaining Your Pain'
Related episodes, books and websites discussed during the episode
- Book - 'Conscious Entrepreneurs: A Radical New Approach to Purpose, Passion & Profit' coauthored by Michele Risa
- Book - 'Man's Search for Meaning' by Viktor Frankl
- Episode 025 of 'Brain Health - Unchaining Your Pain' - Beating Stage 4 Terminal Cancer with Mark Edmondson
- Feel Better Live More Podcast with Tim Peak
Discussed in this podcast
- 09.40 - What optimal brain health is for Michele - being conscious and aware of her thoughts and knowing that she's not her thoughts
- 16.40 - How to approach a conversation to experience the change you wish to see
- 18.50 - Michele's journey from Profit to the Four P's
- 20.35 - Michele's pivotal moment and the importance to using the laboratory of life to experiment with changes you can make
- 40.00 - The importance of experiencing all emotions
- 44.00 - Embracing mistakes and learning the lessons and considering reframing it as not being a mistake at all, but an experiment, to nuance our way to a richer life
- 53.00 - How to make the shift from 1P to four Ps - People, Planet and Purpose
- 1.01.45 - Michele's advice for anyone struggling to fall in love with themselves: slow down, take a breath, find your water, feel the loving decisions that are made
Please note this show is for educational purposes only. If you need professional support to optimise your brain and whole body health, please contact us directly or speak to your healthcare professional.
DISCLAIMER: Please always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard on the podcast or on my website.