My Journey - Building a Better Brain with Dr Ruth AllanJan 25, 2023
by Dr Ruth Allan | LIVE 26 January 2023, 7am PST / 10am EST / 3pm London
Dr Ruth Allan is host of the show 'Brain Health - Unchaining Your Pain' and Founder of the Wellbeing Warrior Academy. She's an Amen Clinics Certified Brain Health Professional and Trainer, High Performance Coach and Trauma Recovery Coach, specialising in complex trauma, as well as a serving Reservist
Industry leaders, family leaders and entrepreneurs hire her to generate more energy doing what they love by unchaining their pain from past traumas or unhelpful experiences and optimising their unique brain
In this Episode 064 Dr Ruth shares her personal journey of unchaining her pain and building a better brain, taking you right back to her childhood, where it all started
She discusses what her passion is, what optimal brain health means for her personally, what's caused her the greatest pain in life, what constituted her pivotal moment in life and who inspired her
This episode discusses elements of trauma and grief that may be distressing for some
If you have been affected by any of the topics discussed in this episode please connect with us so we can find the appropriate support for you
Please like and share this blog to help inspire others on how to enhance their brain power or cognitive performance
Be sure to rate and review this episode on any podcasting platform. Share your view - tell us what you enjoyed or loved about the show here or leave a podcast review on Apple Podcasts by visiting the link below!
Listen to Episode 064 with Dr Ruth Allan on Apple Podcasts
Disclaimer: The content in the podcast and on this webpage is not intended to constitute, or be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Connect with Dr Ruth Allan, PhD
- Connect here to learn more about programs to support you in recovering from head trauma, restoring your cognitive function and optimising your brain power and performance
- Visit the Wellbeing Warrior Academy to learn how we can support you, your family and your organisation in taking charge of, and optimise, your brain and whole body health
- Access all Episodes of the show 'Brain Health - Unchaining Your Pain'
Related episodes, books, topics and events
- The Wellbeing Warrior Academy
- Podcast Episode 047 of 'Brain health: Unchaining Your Pain' - Managing Trauma and Grief with Chris Ross
- Blog - The Four Outflows when we experience a trauma
- Blog - What is Havening and how does it work?
- Podcast Episode 026 of 'Brain health: Unchaining Your Pain' - Prisoners of our Thoughts with Dr Alex Pattakos
- Podcast Episode 049 of 'Brain health: Unchaining Your Pain' - TBI Help Now with Dr Mark Gordon, MD
- Podcast Episode 016 of 'Brain health: Unchaining Your Pain'- ROAR with Marilise de Villiers†
Please note this show is for educational purposes only. If you need professional support to optimise your brain and whole body health, please contact us directly or speak to your healthcare professional.
DISCLAIMER: Please always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard on the podcast or on my website.
Disclosure: All items marked with a † are hyperlinked to an affiliate program. Dr Ruth Allan takes part in several affiliate programs, designed to provide a way for us to earn fees by linking to their websites. You are not charged any extra by using these links.